Oakland Raiders Hats

a jejich fotografie

Oakland Raiders Hats

Příspěvekod huangjian123 » úte 25. pro 2018 7:34:34

Raiders send Donald Penn to injured reserve Oakland Raiders Hats , bring back Ian Silberman off Titans practice squad For the second time in two games last Sunday Donald Penn left the game with an injury and had to be replaced. Now it will be the third year in a row his season ended prematurely. He has been placed on injured reserve. The first time in 2016 Penn left with a knee injury in the season finale, missing the team’s playoff loss to the Texans. Last season he missed the first regular season starts of his career with a foot injury that required surgery. His recovery from that injury had him miss most of training camp, moving to right tackle upon his return.The first time this season Penn left the game early was against the Dolphins for a suspected concussion. He was replaced by TJ Clemmings. He returned to play this week and would last into the third quarter before leaving with a leg injury, replaced by rookie third round pick Brandon Parker.Penn is eligible to return after 8 games, which would have him back for the final four games of the season. Parker will be the team’s starting right tackle in the meantime.In a corresponding move, the Raiders have signed Ian Silbermann off the Titans practice squad. Silbermann spent the offseason and training camp with the Raiders so he’s familiar with their system.Follow @LeviDamien The Oakland Raiders worked overtime to get coach Jon Gruden his first NFL win in nearly a decade, and Gruden was predictably salty after watching his team run around on a field that was largely covered by sand.Gruden Oakland Raiders Womens Hoodie , via Mike Silver of NFL Media, complained about those who still wonder whether the coach and his new quarterback, Derek Carr, are headed for an explosion or an implosion or some other type plosion.“Do they not believe me?” Gruden said, per Silver. “Do they not want to write the truth? Look, the guy’s completing almost 75 percent of his passes, and we just started working together. I mean Womens Customized Oakland Raiders Jerseys , I love my quarterback. I wish people would just stop asking and leave me alone.”People don’t believe the words that come out of Gruden’s mouth because of — wait for it — the words that come out of Gruden’s mouth. After a Week One loss to the Rams, he groused about the team’s failure to get the ball to receiver Amari Cooper, which of course was a failure of Carr to throw it to Cooper. After last week’s loss to the Dolphins, Gruden said Carr is at times trying too hard (perhaps trying to hard to — wait for it — get the ball to Cooper).There’s nothing like a win to change Gruden’s tune.“I’m so proud of him,” Gruden told Silver. “You have no idea. It was huge. This is a Gregg Williams defense. [The Browns] intercepted Ben Roethlisberger four times. Drew Brees had three points until late in the game. They shut Philly out in the preseason. They came in here giving people fits.“Derek was great. If you don’t believe me, look at the tape. Do some research. He did a hell of a job.”Before Sunday’s game, Gruden was dismayed to learn that former Raiders pass rusher Khalil Mack was continuing to do a hell of a job for the Bears.“Damn www.raidersauthorizedshops.com ,Khalil Mack had another strip sack?” Gruden said as Chicago trounced Gruden’s other former team, the Buccaneers. “Are you . . . kidding me?”We’re not kidding you, Jon. And your team quite possibly would be 4-0 right now, or at least 3-1, if you valued Mack the way the Bears do.
huangjian123

Re: Oakland Raiders Hats

Příspěvekod valensaria » ned 05. kvě 2019 1:44:58

valensaria

Zpět na Druhy želv