Who Should Start at Safety for the Los Angeles Chargers

a jejich fotografie

Who Should Start at Safety for the Los Angeles Chargers

Příspěvekod huangjian123 » úte 04. pro 2018 3:18:55

This Season? Who do you guys think should be the starters at safety (and which roles should they play) for the Chargers in 2018?Matthew Stanley: Jahleel Addae at SS Tyrell Williams Jersey , he started to find his groove last year. I think there might be a problem at FS unless Rayshawn Jenkins becomes a thing, or Adrian Phillips learns how to cover, or they turn Desmond King into a free safety with Jason Verrett back (which I don’t agree with). Derwin James should not be playing center field, he’s too valuable closer to the LOS.Kyle Posey: Can you say Derwin at both?Ryan Doyle: I think the Chargers stick Derwin James at FS. I don’t think that’s a perfect fit at the moment, but the only other option I could see there is Desmond King. I trust James a lot more at the backend than Jenkins or Phillips. At SS, Jahleel Addae will keep his starting role and continue to improve. He’s come a long way for a UDFA and he has the right supporting cast to have his best season to date.Louis Gorini: Frankly I don’t even know if the Chargers know how they are going to implement Derwin James in their defense. This is the same team that had trouble figuring out how to use Hunter Henry, a future top ten TE. But if I had to guess, I feel like LA will use James like Weddle, as a Swiss Army knife. They will start him at FS in early downs and then on third down Authentic Keenan Allen Jersey , they will move him closer to the LOS to lock down opposing tight ends, or to utilize his blitzing capabilities.Jamie Sewell: I agree with Louis in that I don’t think the Chargers really know how they’re going to use Derwin James and Addae together. Addae had the best year of his career last year and it’s no coincidence that it came with playing closer to the line of scrimmage. For that reason, I think Addae will stay as the SS and Derwin James as the ‘FS’, but I think they’ll try and move him around all over the place. I could see him playing some LB with Adrian Phillips or Rayshawn Jenkins filling in at FS.Michael Peterson: I am also in the party that isn’t sure how the defensive backfield will play out. I would prefer both Addae and James near the line as that’s where they do the best work. That’s not plausible, however. If Verret I’d healthy and William’s gets moved to the slot, I’d like to get King on the field somehow and that may be at a safety position. So many impact players and not enough spots. It’ll be interesting, nonetheless.Jamie Sewell: It’s a good problem to have, at least. Rather than asking them to try Darrell Stuckey at S because everyone else is worse.Michael Peterson: Very true. In the span of two seasons, we went from having bad depth to not enough space.Jamie Sewell: Last time the Chargers made the playoffs their CBs were Shareece Wright Youth Michael Schofield Jersey , Derek Cox, and Richard Marshall. Now we’re looking at Jason Verrett coming into camp as the #4Kyle Posey: I’d play Derwin at free. With all the motion in today’s game, he’ll be around the action plenty. Then you factor in how he flies up against the run he’ll still rack up tackles. I’d leave Addae at the base strong safety. Then when they get to their sub package I’d get creative. Pending on King/Jenkins, I’d throw them at Free. I hope it’s King with his smarts. Then underneath you have a combo of Hayward, Verrett, Derwin, Williams. I’ll take that 4 in coverage any day of the week.Garrett Sisti: I think in the Chargers base defense they’ll run Verrett/Hayward on the outside and Trevor Williams in the slot. Jahleel Addae at SS and Derwin James FS. When the Chargers run their Nickel & Dime Defenses I think you see the corners stay the same, Addae at SS, Dez King moved to FS and Derwin James playing the Nickel Linebacker (Adrian Phillips role last season)Jamie Hoyle: This season we will see Addae at SS and James at FS in the base defense. When they have their sub packages on the field Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , we’ll probably see James rotate between SS and NLB in order to get Des King on the field as FS. Long term I think James probably winds up playing strong safety. It’s his best fit in my opinion because it maximizes his ability to matchup with tight ends, provide run support, blitz the QB and be an enforcer.What do you guys think? Who should be the starters at safety for the Chargers this year?Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Philip Rivers was nearly perfect under pressure Grading all 32 first rounders after Week 2 - Mark ChichesterTwo games in, Derwin James already looks like a superstar and a steal for the Chargers at 17 overall. Through the first two weeks, James has played 115 of a possible 118 defensive snaps and has tallied a stop against the run, six total quarterback pressures from his 13 snaps as a pass-rusher and logged a combined four pass-breakups and interceptions.20 PFF stats to know after Week 2 in the NFL - Cam MellorRivers was pressured on 40 percent of his dropbacks (12-of-30), the fourth-highest rate in the league for Week 2, yet he finished the game against Buffalo with the league’s highest passer rating under pressure at 153.7. He completed 8-of-9 passes for 108 yards and one touchdown under duress.Scouting Report: Chargers vs. Rams - Ricky HenneThe Bolts’ pass rush returned to form a week ago as they now have six sacks on the year, which is the eighth most in the NFL. Rookie Derwin James leads the Chargers with two http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevor-williams-jersey , while Melvin Ingram is close behind with 1.5. James is also tied for the team lead with Jahleel Addae in total tackles (11), followed by Denzel Perryman and Kyzir White who both have 10.Chargers' Corey Liuget Suing Former Trainer for Injecting PEDs Without Consent - Rob GoldbergLos Angeles Chargers defensive tackle Corey Liuget has filed a lawsuit against his former trainer, Ian Danney, for injecting him with performance-enhancing drugs without his consent, according to TMZ Sports.Los Angeles Chargers TE Virgil Green proving valuable in front of Antonio Gates - Ernie PadaonAll the attention from opposing defenders are going to Keenan Allen or Mike Williams. Then they are going to cover over the top against Travis Benjamin and they are going to watch the crossing routes with Tyrell Williams. They have to cover underneath with Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler. There are too many options for defenders to cover and the last place they will be looking is Virgil Green.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
huangjian123

Re: Who Should Start at Safety for the Los Angeles Chargers

Příspěvekod valensaria » sob 04. kvě 2019 23:33:27

valensaria

Příspěvekod valensaria » stř 11. zář 2019 12:33:07

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
valensaria

Příspěvekod valensaria » pát 13. pro 2019 22:04:11

valensaria

Zpět na Druhy želv