ker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thomps

aneb co si rozhodně nepořizovat.

ker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thomps

Příspěvekod blueberryjerry » sob 20. kvě 2017 8:10:31

HOUSTON -- Six-time All-Star Lance Berkman is retiring after 15 seasons in the major leagues. Tarell Basham Colts Jersey . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games. The 37-year-old Berkman was Houstons first-round draft pick in 1997 out of Rice, and played 12 seasons for the Astros. He played 1,879 career games, all but 287 for Houston, finishing a .293 career hitter with 366 home runs and 1,234 RBIs. "Lance was one of the greatest players in Astros history," his original team said in a release Wednesday night. The Astros said they hope to honour Berkman during the upcoming season and "give the fans the chance to recognize his outstanding career." He finished the 2010 season with the New York Yankees before two years in St. Louis, where he was part of the 2011 World Series champions. "Just physically Ive gotten to the point where I dont feel like I can compete at a level that Im used to competing at," Berkman told KRIV-TV of Houston. "I could probably still drag my carcass out there, but Im not interested in doing that. ... I dont want to hang on just to hang on." Berkman said he was excited about retiring. The Rangers declined their $12 million contract option for 2014 last October, which got Berkman a $1 million buyout. He hit .242 with six homers and 34 RBIs for the Rangers. He went on the disabled list July 7 with a left inflammation and a sore right knee, and played only five games after coming back the final month of the season. The six-time All-Star played only 32 games for St. Louis in 2012, when he dealt with a strained left calf and had two operations on his right knee. He hit .301 in 2011 for the Cardinals, who won the World Series that season over Texas. Berkman had said last winter that he had gone into that off-season feeling like he was going to retire then. But he responded to the Rangers, and made $10 million last season. Quincy Wilson Womens Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Malik Hooker Colts Jersey .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Malik-Hooker.html?cat=910 . - Carter Verhaeghe scored the winner with 41 seconds to go as the Niagara IceDogs edged the North Bay Battalion 3-2 to even their first-round series at a game apiece in Ontario Hockey League playoff action on Sunday. LAS VEGAS -- Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. This time it was for a different reason. Rousey kept her UFC womens bantamweight title, dropping Sara McMann to the mat with a left knee to the area of her liver at 1:06 of the first round at UFC 170 on Saturday night. Rousey (9-0) was booed by fans during the post-fight interview after the co-main event was quickly stopped by referee Herb Dean, much to the fans dismay at Mandalay Bay Events Center. McMann, who seemed hurt after the blow to her right side with her back to the fence, is now 7-1. "I didnt think it was too soon," Rousey said. "Obviously, thats why we have a referee in there. I just went to that spot." The 27-year old from Venice, Calif., is 9-0 after a quick battle Saturday and trip back in the octagon after defeating Miesha Tate on Dec. 28. "I told (UFC President) Dana (White) I will fight on 24 hours notice," Rousey said. "I know we spent a lot of time training in the clinch. We were focusing on the knees. Im still learning. I was doing the judo when I was kid. I feel Im more rounded as a martial artist now." Rousey, who was a 4-1 favourite, was also booed after her last title defence against Miesha Tate. Rousey refused to shake hands with Tate after their bout at UFC 168 in December. Both fighters started Saturday nights fight with a flourish before Rousey backed McMann, a 33-year old from Gaffney, S.C., to the fence. After the liver shot, McMann did not fight back and Rousey used a left shot to the same area. "Looking back, it seem kind of quick," McMann said. "I should get up quicker. If you want to win fights, you have to get up quicker. When I hit the ground, I got my bearings back. When I heard his voice, I was reaching for a leg." McMann only landed one good shot on Rousey. In the other co-main event, Daniel Cormier (13-0) easily defeated Patrick Cummins (4-1) by TKO at 1:19 of the first round of their light heavyyweight co-main event. Quincy Wilson Jersey. Cormier, who just moved down a weight class, hit Cummins with a right upper cut and knocked him to the mat. Cormier never recovered. "It feels good because it was my first finish in UFC," Cormier said. "Training camp was long and hard and I prepared for a long fight, but I have no complaints. Ive been talking about this move (to light heavyweight) and when you do it the right way, you dont feel any effects. At heavyweight, I could feel these guys out. I think these guys (at light heavyweight) are a little faster." Cummins, a 9-1 underdog, lost his job at an Orange County coffee shop for taking Whites phone call to fight on Saturday, filling in for Rashad Evans, who blew out his knee in training. White said Cummins would have another fight "to prepare for," and would use him again. The card also featured three welterweight matches. Canadian Rory MacDonald got past Brazilian Demian Maia by a unanimous decision with all the judges scoring it 29-28 in the three-round final welterweight bout. Maia (18-6), a 2-1 underdog, had MacDonald (16-2) on the mat most of the first round and later had a takedown midway through the third. But MacDonald later escaped about a minute later in the third. Stephen Thompson knocked out Robert Whittaker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thompson (9-1) used two rights to the left side of a stumbling Whittaker (12-4), who later went down. Whittaker then landed a barrage of punches as the fight was stopped at 3:43. Mike Pyle defeated TJ Waldburger by technical knockout in the third round at 4:03 of the second welterweight bout of the night. Pyle (26-9-1) dominated Waldburger (16-9) in the first two rounds. But the night belonged to Rousey, who is filming a movie in March. "I promise my coaches I would drop her with a body shot," she said. "It was a goal I had for this fight. Im happy I did that for them tonight." . Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry

Re: ker in the first round of the main cards first match. Th

Příspěvekod valensaria » sob 12. kvě 2018 10:04:16

valensaria

Příspěvekod valensaria » úte 18. zář 2018 4:41:25

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
valensaria

Příspěvekod valensaria » ned 09. pro 2018 13:11:40

valensaria

Příspěvekod valensaria » úte 10. zář 2019 15:50:42

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
valensaria

Zpět na Co si nekupovat