bmw i8 spyder interior

aneb co je vlastně želva

bmw i8 spyder interior

Příspěvekod Kaiden68 » úte 04. črc 2017 9:40:01

The BMW i8 2017 Model is a connect-in crossbreed sports vehicle that features several of the most eye-finding design associated with a new car on the market. But it's not simply styling which includes us satisfied with the i8. We're also remarkably thrilled by the car's figures -- specifically its gas economic system statistics and performance details.

Let's get started with fuel consumption, because that's the first query you'll probably be requested once anybody discovers your new i8 can be a plug-in crossbreed. To start with, the i8 gives an electric selection of close to 15 full mls, which isn't damaging to a very high-performance sports car. After that, the numbers get a bit more complicated. The auto delivers 76 miles per gallon counterpart when you aspect in the electric motor unit, and all around 28 miles per gallon from the gasoline engine on your own. The total range is all about 330 miles.

But although those phone numbers are usually associated with a gasoline-drinking economy car, the i8 is anything but fuel-drinking, which will become evident the second you see its reduced-slung and amazing design. And it's even better whenever you have a look at the sporty BMW's performance statistics. The i8 delivers 357 horsepower, 450 lb-ft of torque, regular all-wheel push and a -to-60 duration of close to 4.5 seconds. Not bad for any plug-in hybrid.

But the i8 offers more than just performance and gasoline consumption. Its devices listing can be just as advanced as its design, with standard and optional characteristics ranging from an easy menu system to BMW Remote control Services, that allows smartphone end users to slightly secure and uncover the vehicle, established the environment controls and more.
Kaiden68

Zpět na Všeobecné informace